Which airport?

Posted by Eileen Lay 
Which airport?
June 24, 2014 07:18PM
We have reserved a hotel very near Central Park. We can fly into Newark or JFK. Which do you recommend for getting to our hotel? I know a taxi is expensive and we can do a train or subway if someone can tell me how confusing it is going to be and which airport would be our best choice?
Re: Which airport?
June 24, 2014 09:01PM
Generally, I prefer using JFK because it's easy to hop the Airtrain and connect to the subway. But Central Park is big! Saying your hotel is near the park doesn't narrow it down much. What's the name/address of the hotel? I'd be happy to help you with directions.
July 01, 2014 09:01AM
You know what's frustrating? Taking the time to respond, and then never hearing back, not even a "thank you." Now, I'm not motivated to respond because I want to be thanked. I'm happy to help make someone's NYC visit better if I can. But it's tiring when people pose a query and then never come back to get their answer, or they do, and then ignore the fact that someone has taken a moment on their behalf.

Rant over.
July 01, 2014 06:02PM
thumbs upI'm appreciative Oracle!! Elieen is missing out I agree with your frustration
You're a caring New Yorkersmiling smiley
Happy 4 heading out to WI for brats and custard
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 5?
Online Users

Guests: 7