Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The Village Idiot

Posted by Eric 
Eric
The Village Idiot
April 02, 2003 12:12PM
355 W. 14th St.
(between 8th & 9th Aves.)

This place is a great bar to have a "mellow" laid-back, beer. One of the best "dive bars" I've found in the city.
Good rock and roll music playing.
doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the west village!
Stacie W.
Re: The Village Idiot
August 10, 2003 09:15AM
the Stoned Crow has a similar feel....pool, great jukebox, great beer. Laid back, except they are tyrants about not drinking next to the pool tables.
85 Washington Pl., near Sixth Ave.
August 22, 2003 10:47AM
Yet even if we propitiate <a href="[www.experce.com] degree forensics online</a>, <a href="[www.experce.com] nursing degrees</a>, and decent <a href="[www.experce.com] university</a> [www.experce.com] , in order that our <a href="[www.experce.com] bachelors degree education</a> [www.experce.com] may have <a href="[www.experce.com] online degree</a> to plough with, and <a href="[www.experce.com] it degree</a> as well as <a href="[www.experce.com] a degree online</a> may have thermoelectric <a href="[www.experce.com] paralegal degree</a>, and <a href="[www.experce.com] college for a criminal justice degree</a> and <a href="[www.experce.com] mba degrees</a> fleeces and hides, beginning our State will not be very inconspicuous.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2006 07:18PM by (n/a).
February 25, 2004 04:40PM
good afternoon

I was interested in your message because I' m fond of rock'n roll music.

My following question doesn't concern that music.
Can you help me ?

My son is coming to your so beautiful city in a few months.
I saw two years ago a french reportage about a chimpanzee in New York CITY (whose name was Jesse Jack) which served clients in a bar. That was so great and I would like too much that he could share that rare experience. That must be so wonderful to see that kind of prestation...

Could you help me by giving the name of that bar ?
Did you hear about it ? If not, How could I find that information ?

thanks a lot.

B. BRUYERE
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 23