Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The Cafe Wha?

Posted by George 
The Cafe Wha?
January 27, 2003 09:23PM
The Cafe Wha? on 115 MacDougal Street (nearby the W4th St Subway station) is a hit. On Wednesdays and Sundays the cafe wha band plays: 9-11 very good musicians cover some songs and really get the crowd moving. The thing about this band is, that everyone on stage has a gorgeous voice and can play an instrument. They play everything from good old rock'n roll to jazz and blues and even some indie stuff. Admission is $5 + minimum of 1 drink consumption. Check it out!
Kevin
Re: The Cafe Wha?
January 28, 2003 06:52PM
yeah, I've heard about this place and I hear it is good, I will have to check it out sometime....
March 14, 2003 04:50PM
Cafe Wha? kicks ass. I went there for my bday last year and they had some really good stuff going on. Granted I didn't get to eat any of the good cause I'd already gone for dinner, but at least I can say their snack food is great.
February 25, 2004 04:41PM
good afternoon

I was interested in your message because I' m fond of rock'n roll music.

My following question doesn't concern that music.
Can you help me ?

My son is coming to your so beautiful city in a few months.
I saw two years ago a french reportage about a chimpanzee in New York CITY (whose name was Jesse Jack) which served clients in a bar. That was so great and I would like too much that he could share that rare experience. That must be so wonderful to see that kind of prestation...

Could you help me by giving the name of that bar ?
Did you hear about it ? If not, How could I find that information ?

thanks a lot.

B. BRUYERE
June 06, 2004 11:22PM
Probably the best houseband i've ever seen...They kick ass !!! great singers, good musicians but mostly great musicianship. *****
March 20, 2007 03:32PM
did bob dylan play here
Horrendous
August 07, 2008 02:46AM
As a student at NYU, I had heard about this bar, with mixed reviews. Irregardless, I went to CafeWha with somewhat high expectations. I have never been treated so rudely in my entire life. The bouncer was not only what entirely unhelpful, but shoved me, shut the door on me, and shouted expletives at me when I expressed frustrations to my friend ("I'm never going through this again") when I tried to exit the bar to make a phone call and was continuously stopped by the staff. I will DEFINITELY discourage anyone in the area from frequenting this bar and will certainly never return myself. It was not only disappointing, but also humiliating and offensive.
http://www.uggbootsale2uk.com
November 29, 2011 02:16AM
Christian Louboutin We all Christian Louboutin Ireland live Moncler Jackets UK in each of Moncler Jackets Sale the past, UGG Boots people UGG Boots UK will take GHD Straightener a minute GHD Hair Straightener to know GHD Straighteners a person, GHD Hair Straighteners an hour to Ugg Boots like someone, Ugg Boots UK and a day with GHD NZ the time GHD Straighteners to fall in GHD Iconic Eras Glamour Limited Edition love with a man Ugg Boots, and in the end Ugg Boots UK it, but it takes UGG 2011 a lifetime to New UGG Boots forget someone.
http://www.uggbootsale2uk.com
November 29, 2011 02:16AM
Christian Louboutin We all Christian Louboutin Ireland live Moncler Jackets UK in each of Moncler Jackets Sale the past, UGG Boots people UGG Boots UK will take GHD Straightener a minute GHD Hair Straightener to know GHD Straighteners a person, GHD Hair Straighteners an hour to Ugg Boots like someone, Ugg Boots UK and a day with GHD NZ the time GHD Straighteners to fall in GHD Iconic Eras Glamour Limited Edition love with a man Ugg Boots, and in the end Ugg Boots UK it, but it takes UGG 2011 a lifetime to New UGG Boots forget someone.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 14